The Educational Technologies competition covers the solutions that will make learning easier and permanent with technology integration in education or training.
The educational technologies could include prototypes, educational software, educational games, educational simulations and innovative technologies.
Subject of the Competition
Contestants are expected to produce solutions which students can use in online or offline learning platforms paying the utmost importance to efficiency in learning. These solutions can either be computer aided or applicable for mobile use.
- Applications developed for supporting and reinforcing learning and information learned in schools.
- Educational software which deals with issues which are difficult to grasp with easy and effective scenario-based methods.
- Educational games which aim for both efficiency in learning and fun. These games are developed in a way allowing gamers reach a goal within specific rules.
- Educational simulations which enable experiments which can be practiced in physical environments (for instance chemistry experiments) and activities (for instance robotic coding applications) to be practiced in the digital environment.
- Virtual environment applications which enable learning in informal learning environments such as museums, exhibitions and science centers at different locations without space and time constraints.
- Digital applications such as interactive content that students can practice interactively within a specified educational program.
Eligible Participant Education Levels for the Competition
- Primary and Middle School Students
- High School Students
- Associate Degree Students, Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students and PhD Students
- Graduates Report Phases
- Project Pre-Assessment Form
- Project Introduction Video
- Project Detail Report
Apart from the information given in the specification, for any questions you want to ask about the competition, you must be a member of the relevant mail group from the EDUCATION TECHNOLOGIES COMPETITION GROUP link. The questions you will ask and the answers to these questions will be clear to the other members of the mailing group. Templates for the reports that competitors need to prepare will be announced on the TEKNOFEST website in the future.
COMPANIES RECOGNITION OPPORTUNITY
By organizing technical tours, it is provided to on-site inspection of working on leading technological firms of Turkey.
TEKNOFEST, which hosts hundreds of companies on technical trips, provides the opportunity to get to know experts in every field.
INFORMATION ABOUT BUSINESS AND VOCATIONAL LIFE
On technical trips, the opportunity to meet expert engineers about business and professional life is provided.
MOTIVATION AND INTERESTING
On technical trips, people who have worked in technology companies have the opportunity to listen to their experiences and increase motivation.
OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN PROJECTS IN DENEYAP BRANCHES
Young students who are trained to develop technology are given the opportunity to explain projects and inspire them.
MATERIAL SUPPORT OPPORTUNITY
In order to support the projects of thousands of young people, a total of over 12 million TL material support is provided to the teams that pass the pre-selection stage.
TRANSPORTATION / ACCOMODATION SUPPORT
Transportation / Accomodation support is provided to the finalist teams for their competitions at TEKNOFEST 2022.
TEKNOFEST 2022 will be awarded over 6 Million TL awards to the teams that qualified for TEKNOFEST Karadeniz.
TRAINING CAMP PROGRAM
Training programs will be organized for the finalist teams with the participation of the executive institution and advisory board members.
Teams with the participation of the executive and advisory board members Meetings where projects, evaluation criteria and processes can direct questions to the advisory board will be planned.
Internship opportunities in Turkey's technology institutions will be provided.
GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT PROGRAMS FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS
Turkey under the Technology Team, conducted by the Foundation for the National Team Program Support Technology Teams are provided with incentives through orientation and support programs for international competitions.